For dry, sensitive skin prone to irritation and dryness.
Cleanses the face while protecting the skin's essential component, “Ceramide,” which is easily lost with daily face wash. Keeps valuable moisture in but thoroughly removes sweat and dirt that cause skin roughness.
Comes out as fine foam that easily spreads over the entire face. Can be washed without excessive rubbing. The product creates no stress on the skin.
Leaves the skin moist and smooth after washing.
Prevents skin roughness. Contains an antiphlogistic ingredient (active ingredient).
[Face wash (foaming type)]
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
● Wet your face lightly. Take the appropriate amount (about 2 pumps) on your hands and spread on the face without lathering and wash gently as if to cup your face in your hands. Rinse until the skin feels fresh.
● Do not use the pump where water can spray on it.
● Do not shake or tilt the bottle, or the foam will not come out properly or the dispenser will stop working.
● This product is not a makeup remover.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop use and consult a dermatologist if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms
● Be careful not to let the product get into eyes. If it gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult an ophthalmologist if you continue to feel discomfort in your eyes
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
キュレル 潤浸保湿 泡洗顔料 ［本体］ 【医薬部外品】
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.