Cleanses while protecting the skin's essential component, “Ceramide,” and keeps skin moisturized and resistant to roughness.
Thoroughly removes long-lasting lip colors as well as foundation and sunscreen from deep inside the pores.
Soft gel easily spreads over the skin. Makeup can be removed without excessive rubbing. The gel creates no stress on the skin.
Leaves skin with no stickiness or slimy residue after rinsing.
Contains an antiphlogistic ingredient (active ingredient). Prevents skin roughness.
[Makeup remover (gel type)]
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
● Take the recommended amount (about 2 cm in diameter) on a dry hand, and place it on the cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. Blend the product with makeup in a massaging hand motion. (Move your hands in a circle four to five times in one spot for best results. For long-lasting eye makeup and lip colors, use dry hands and face, and take time to dissolve makeup.)
● Rinse well with regular or warm water.
● Wash your face with a face wash to complete.
● For face washing, we recommend キュレル 潤浸保湿 泡洗顔料.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling and rashes
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult an ophthalmologist if you continue to feel discomfort in your eyes
● Wipe immediately if the product is spilled in the sink area
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.