Production of this product ends on 2022/09/30 and will be discontinued as soon as we run out of stock in stores. Thank you very much for using our products for a long time.
Can be applied to particular areas such as bangs and the back of updos!
With spray that dispenses small amounts after each push!
Immediately dries! Light! Keeps hairstyles!
● For flyaway hair and stray hairs on top of your head, spray and style with your hands to keep hair in place
● Keeps hair style softly
This product is an aerosol product. Be careful of open flames and high temperatures during use and disposal.
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
Spray 10 to 15 cm away from hair.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Be careful not to spray into eyes. Rinse immediately with plenty of water if the product gets into eyes or touches skin.
● Do not inhale the product.
● Keep out of reach of children.
Beware of flames and high temperatures
Use as directed below as the product contains high-pressure gas and is flammable and hazardous.
① Do not use near open flames.
② Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are open flames or other sources of ignition.
③ The product may explode in high temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight, stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
④ Do not put product in fire.
⑤ Drain the product completely before disposal.
High pressure gas: LP gas/DME
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.