For heavy fatigue in the legs and lower back caused by standing for long hours at work or exercising. Enhances bathing effects, promotes circulation, softens and relaxes muscles, and alleviates fatigue and lower back pain! ● Highly concentrated※1 carbonation ● Contains hot springs ingredients※2 ● Contains Asian ginseng extract (moisturizer) ● Big tablet※1 generates powerful bubbles ● Experience the comfort of 10 times more bubbles than バブ※1 ● Refreshing Herb Scent ※1 Compared with: Kao バブゆずの香り ※2 Sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate [Quasi-drug]
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Put one tablet into a bathtub filled with warm water (150 to 200 L) and dissolve completely before bathing.
Bringing your face close to the bubbling tablet may occasionally cause coughing.
Benefits will last for a long time because the carbonated gas is dissolved into warm water even after bubbling has stopped.
Bathing within 2 hours after dissolving the tablet is most effective.
● Use the product immediately after opening.
● Do not use the product together with other bath additives.
● Do not use for purposes other than bathing.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
● Keep away from areas with high temperatures.
About your body
● Consult a physician before use if you have skin or physical conditions.
● Stop use and consult a physician if you experience skin rashes, redness, itchiness and irritation or other discomfort during or after use.
● Perform first-aid procedures such as drinking water when accidentally ingested.
About the bathtub
● The product does not contain sulfur that causes damage to bath tubs and bath heaters.
● Do not use in natural marble bathtubs.
● The bath additive’s coloring may adhere to bathtub dirt causing a stain. Clean the bathtub dirt with bath detergent as soon as possible.
● Reheating the water containing dissolved bath additive may occasionally push out dirt from piping and the bath heater.
About usage of leftover water
Precautions when washing clothing
● The used bathing water may be used for washing clothes. However, the cleaning effectiveness may decrease. Use clean water (tap water) for rinsing and softening. Do not use when soaking, washing new clothing or using detergents for wools or other delicate clothing.
Precautions for watering plants
● Do not use water containing the product to water plants because it contains significant amounts of inorganic salts.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.