A carbonating, cooling bathing agent effective for when you feel beat by the summer heat※1 during high temperatures. Feel refreshed during and after bathing! ● Carbonation that thoroughly dissolves into water enhances the effect of bathing and is effective for heavy fatigue, cold hands and feet, shoulder pain and lower back pain. ● Contains menthol (cooling ingredient). Suppresses hot flashes and leaves skin feeling refreshed and free of stickiness. ● Provides more healing effects compared to plain bathing water※2. Contains chlorine remover (Amino acids). Mildly acidic bath water, just like skin. ● Cooling Mint Scent. [Quasi-drug] ※1 Fatigue ※2 Water texture
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Put one tablet into a bathtub filled with warm water (150 to 200 L) and dissolve completely before bathing.
● Do not use the product together with other bath additives.
● Do not use for purposes other than bathing.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
● Keep away from areas with high temperatures.
About your body
● Consult a physician before use if you have skin or physical conditions.
● Stop use and consult a physician if you experience skin rashes, redness, itchiness and irritation or other discomfort during or after use.
● Perform first-aid procedures such as drinking water when accidentally ingested.
About the bathtub
● The product does not contain sulfur that causes damage to bath tubs and bath heaters.
● Do not use in natural marble bathtubs.
● The bath additive’s coloring may adhere to bathtub dirt causing a stain. Clean the bathtub dirt with bath detergent as soon as possible.
● Reheating the water containing dissolved bath additive may occasionally push out dirt from piping and the bath heater.
About usage of leftover water
Precautions when washing clothing
● Leftover water can be used for laundry. However, use clean water (tap water) for rinsing and softening. Do not use when soaking, washing new clothing or using detergents for wools or other delicate clothing.
Precautions for watering plants
● Do not use water containing the product to water plants because it contains significant amounts of inorganic salts.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.