Sunscreen〔for face and body〕
Endures even harsh environments at 40°C with 75% humidity. Top class※ UV spray product [※ UV-blocking effects (SPF50+ PA++++) and resistance to high temperature and high humidity among our ビオレ brand UV series products] Adhesive veil covers evenly. Incorporates Tough Boost Technology that increases resistance against sweat, stuffiness and friction. Skin feels cool and silky. Can be washed off with soap. SPF50+/PA++++ Unscented Does not leave white residue. Can also be used on wet skin.
Sunscreen〔for face and body〕
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
Firmly shake the can until the ball inside makes clicking sounds. Spray an appropriate amount on the skin or hair from 10–15 cm away then blend in.
When applying on the face, take the product on hands first, then blend onto skin in small amounts.
Apply in a similar manner when using the product over makeup.
If the skin is very wet, it is best to lightly dry the skin before using the product.
Insufficient application may result in an insufficient UV protection effect.
Reapply as necessary to maintain the effect, such as after wiping off sweat.
To remove the product, wash thoroughly with a face wash, body wash or shampoo.
Gently wash again when the product doesn't seem to come off easily.
● Do not use the product if you are sensitive to alcohol, and especially if you have sensitive skin.
● Avoid spraying the product directly onto the face or on mucous membranes. Do not use the product immediately after hair removal, or on problem areas with wounds, swelling and rashes.
● Do not spray onto the same area for more than 3 seconds. Doing so may cause frostbite.
● Do not spray while using a hair dryer or hair iron. Your hair may catch fire or you may suffer burns.
● Avoid inhaling the product.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● If the product gets directly onto nail polish, the nail polish may peel.
● If the product gets onto the floor, it may turn the floor wax white.
● Immediately wipe off if product gets on to floors, sinks, furniture, leather products, accessories, etc.
● Pay close attention not to get the product onto clothes. Be careful soon after applying the product, as brushing skin against clothes or car seats can leave white marks.
● If the product gets onto clothes, immediately wash the clothes, rubbing the stained part well with a detergent. Avoid using chlorine bleach as it can turn the stained part pink or other color.
● Close cap tightly after use.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
Beware of ignition sources (or fire) and high temperatures
Use as directed below, because the product contains high-pressure gas and is flammable and hazardous.
❶ Do not use near open flames or ignition sources.
❷ Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are ignition sources (or fire).
❸ The product may explode in high temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight, stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
❹ Do not put product in fire.
❺ Empty all content when disposing.
High pressure gas: LP gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.