Production of this product ends on 2023/01/31 and will be discontinued as soon as we run out of stock in stores. Thank you very much for using our products for a long time.
Tone-enhancing UV milk for the face that won’t feel sticky even after sweating. “Contains radiance-correcting powder” that flatters the appearance of skin. Corrects pores, uneven surfaces and dullness. Subtle pink color brightens your skin. “Smooth water-repellent veil” repels sweat and water and makes your skin feel silky and smooth. Can also be used for layering under makeup. SPF50+/PA++++. It protects your skin from powerful UV-rays and prevents dark spots and freckles caused by sunburn. Ultra waterproof. Unscented.
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
As the final step of your skincare routine in the morning, shake the container enough and apply the recommended amount (about 2 cm in diameter) gradually and evenly over the skin.
Insufficient application may result in an insufficient UV protection effect.
Reapply as necessary to maintain the effect, such as after wiping off sweat.
To remove, thoroughly wash with the product you usually use, for example, face wash or makeup remover.
● Do not use the product if you have sensitive skin.
● Do not use the product immediately after hair removal, or on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Pay close attention not to get the product onto clothes. Soon after applying the product, brushing skin against clothes or car seats can leave white marks.
● If the product gets onto clothes, immediately wash the clothes, rubbing the stained part well with a detergent. Avoid using chlorine bleach as it can turn the stained part pink.
● Keep away from high temperatures and avoid direct sunlight.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.