Just apply before going out. Feel a cooling sensation each time you sweat! Leaves skin smooth and dry. Dry & Cooling Veil Technology releases cooling ingredients through sweat! Feel a cooling sensation each time you sweat. In addition, the drying powder (base) continually dries sweat, keeping the skin smooth and dry. Experience a smooth and cooling sensation when you sweat, such as during commuting to work or school, when you go out in a hurry, or have an errand that takes you out of the office. The direct nozzle makes it easy to quickly apply directly on arms, the neck, chest, and other parts of the body.
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
● Spread an appropriate amount over skin in a little at a time. Make sure to wipe around the cap when there is powder remaining.
● Tightly close the cap after use.
● Make sure to wash your hands after use. Your hands may become slippery or you may leave white residue on objects you touch.
● Put on clothes after skin has dried.
● After applying the product to your skin, the powder may get onto clothes, hand bags and car seats. Be careful as it may leave white residue on dark colors.
● If the product gets onto clothes and leaves white marks, hand wash thoroughly with a detergent.
● Make sure to wipe off immediately if the product drips on the floor.
● Can also be used on the face. Take the product on hands if using on the face.
● Do not use this product if you are sensitive to alcohol or the cooling sensation of menthol, or especially if you have sensitive skin.
● Do not use the product around the eyes, on lips or mucous membranes, immediately after hair removal, or on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use this product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Keep away from high temperatures or direct sunlight.
● To prevent children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product, store the product in a safe place.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.