Silky & matte-retaining sheets that prevent shine on the T-zone and foundation wearing off on pores. Apply a sebum-absorbing veil by pressing gently on makeup when shine is a concern. An absorbing veil removes sebum from pores, leaving skin smooth and matte for hours. ● Easy-to-use size for uneven surfaces of the T-zone ● Moisturizing texture ● Colorant-free and fragrance-free ● Can also remove crumbled foundation, sebum, pollen, household dust, and other airborne contaminants from the skin
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
● When using, gradually press instead of rubbing skin.
※ If you rub the skin, makeup may come off.
● Use on the T-zone and other areas where sebum, shine, and crumbling makeup are concerns.
● Use before applying foundation when using the product to fix makeup.
※ Color that may get on the sheet is makeup crumbled by mixing with sebum.
● Do not use this product on the skin around eyes, and on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems.
● Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if the product does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use this product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Do not use this product to wipe the sink or furniture, or leave it on these items.
● Non-soluble. Do not flush the product down the toilet.
● Do not leave this product in high temperatures or direct sunlight.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
ビオレ メイクの上からさらマット肌持続シート ３０枚
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.