Leave-on hair treatment
Production of this product ends on 2023/03/31 and will be discontinued as soon as we run out of stock in stores. Thank you very much for using our products for a long time.
Nourishes the inner layers of the hair shaft each time and leaves hair moisturized and glossy If your hair feels stiff and difficult to manage ◆ Shake-and-use, two-layer formula ◆ Contains highly penetrating moisturizing and glossing essence* ◆ Elegant and Rich Floral Oriental Scent * Pomegranate Fruit Extract, Honey, Pearl Protein (※1), Aloe Extract, Succinic Acid, Malic Acid (repairing and moisturizing ingredient) ※1 Hydrolyzed Conchiolin
Leave-on hair treatment
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
Shake well to thoroughly mix the oil and essence
Apply and spread an appropriate amount over towel-dried damp hair or dry hair
※ Apply an amount with a diameter of 2.5 cm for mid-length hair
Leaves hair moisturized, glossy and soft the next morning to make styling easier!
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● The floor may become slippery if product is spilt onto the floor. If it is spilt, wipe the floor a few times with a household detergent.
● Do not use the product on areas other than head hair.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.