Kills sweat odor bacteria for long-lasting deodorant effects. ● Contains licorice-derived bacteria-killing ingredient “BGA (β-glycyrrhetinic acid)” ● Contains naturally derived “deodorizing green tea essence” ● Formulated with botanical sebum-absorbing powder (a base) ● Contains natural aroma essence (in fragrance) ● Recommended for underarms, as well as the neck, chest and back where stickiness is a concern ● Soap Scent
How to use
How to use
● Before use, firmly shake the container at an angle. Holding at least 10 cm away from skin, press the center of the spray button and spray an appropriate amount.
● Do not inhale directly
● To prevent the risk of frostbite, etc., do not spray the same area for more than 3 seconds
● Do not use the product on the face, mucous membrane, immediately after hair removal, or on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop use and consult a dermatologist if the product doesn’t suit your skin, or you experience redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms
● Keep away from small children
Beware of flames and high temperatures
Use as directed below, because the product contains high-pressure gas and is flammable.
➊ Do not use near open flames.
➋ Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are open flames or other sources of ignition.
➌ The product may explode in high temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight, stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
❹ Do not put product in fire.
➎ Drain the product completely before disposal.
High pressure gas: LP gas/Isopentane
Place of origin
Made in Japan
８ｘ４ パウダースプレー せっけんの香り １５０ｇ
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.